**Food-lover (m/f/d) Full time wanted!
For the expansion of our kitchen team we are looking for reliable & creative cooks with
at least 2 years of experience in upscale gastronomy as a trained chef.
You should bring that with you
- Completed vocational training and at least 2 years of professional experience
- Distinct professional and social competence
- Open, friendly and above all communicative manner
- Fun in dealing with people
- Well-groomed appearance
- responsible work
- Creativity in preparing food
- Preparation of catering for end consumers and corporate clients
- Preparation and implementation of private lunches & private dinners
- Introduction of new ideas
- Creation of menus and recipes
What we offer
- fixed working hours: Monday - Friday 9 - 18 h, weekends free
- above-average pay + Christmas bonus + additional vacation days
- creative environment with flat hierarchies
- the opportunity to get creatively involved & help shape GOOSE Gourmet
- Further training measures
- Regular feedback meetings (in an 8-week rhythm)
We convinced you? Then we are looking forward to your application!
Tel.: 069 25667793